Do you have experience processing orders?
Have you experience dealing with customers?
Have you worked within sales support?
We're looking to recruit a Sales Support/ Customer Service Advisor for specialist manufacturer based in Runcorn. You will be responsible for handling customer enquiries about the full product range and offering advice on suitable products and product alternatives.
You will also provide sales support to the UK Sales Team and international sister companies. Working closely with the planning department to register new items, schedule orders and ensure materials are available. Order processing and management of the orders from input to despatch. Liaising with the UK production team for the supply chain of products as well as the logistics department to ensure on time deliveries.
- Handle customer enquiries.
- Order processing.
- Management of orders from input to despatch.
- Sales support to sister companies and UK sales team.
- Pricing and product registration.
- Administration for product development projects.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a customer service role, including the management of customer relationships.
- Sales/ marketing administration experience or qualification an advantage.
- A high level of competence with MS Office.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Salary - circa £20,000 pa
- Standard Hours: Mon to Thurs 8:30 - 5pm, Friday 8:30 - 3:30pm.
- Pension contribution - matched up to 10%, Death in Service 4 x Salary, Childcare vouchers.
To apply for the role of Sales Support/ Customer Service Advisor, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now