Extra Personnel are recruiting for Maternity Cover for a Sales Support Coordinator in the Blackburn area who will work closely with the National Accounts Manager.
Duties of a Sales Support Coordinator
- Manage the development and administrative support of customers both existing, and new, within specific market sectors
- Working with the external sales team in managing development briefs internally, organising samples and quotations and proactively building a data base of customers which can be used for sales and marketing activities
- Develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of the company's manufacturing process, its capabilities and capacity, the key variables used in producing a quotation for any requested product.
- Manage the requirements of nominated customers
- Take responsibility to for briefs from external sales team projects and ensure agreed actions are coordinated within the business.
- Event all projects and work/communicate with NPD/Design and the sales team in responding to Customer
- To ensure that all Events (or briefs) are followed up and maintained all through the development process to conclusion.
- Obtain and update forecast data from your customer base on a weekly/monthly basis and use this information to proactively prompt them for orders.
- Process product estimates and quotations through events within the site and where appropriate seek / confirm pricing with National Accounts Managers or Sales Director.
- Collate details on any new product requests from Customers, to produce an estimate on proposed product, on approval to quote price back to customers.
- Manage new job meetings with Planning, Production and Purchasing to confirm timings and production dates for supply of product to customer.
- Review breakdown of costings on major customers ongoing products to revise and or enhance margins where possible.
- Maintain regular contact and create close working relationships with all key internal account decision makers for those accounts for which responsible.
- Liaise regularly with Design, Planning, Purchasing and Production to ensure business understand supply status with accounts and timescales on any new developments.
- Achieve and review personal objectives as agreed with the Customer Services Manager on a monthly basis.
- Proactively contact new customers to conduct research and determine where there is potential for new Products
- Accompany External sales team in customer visits as and when required
- Develop and maintain good communication and working relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate support for the CS Manager and lead by example to the team, promoting teamwork and contributing to the overall achievement of departmental objectives
- Assist and support peer group and provide a positive, working example to the rest of the team through these effective relationships
- Maintain customer records, estimates, quotations and events linked to each customer.
- Establish product pricing based on detailed and confirmed customer specifications, based on agreed material costs, agreed production run speeds, defined production quantities and defined number of products per sheet.
- Review product pricing with the external sales team and review with customer at appropriate times based on any significant movement in key variables and where possible maximise contribution.
- Ensure major customers provide regular and updated forecasts on demand by product line and liaise with Sales support and planning to ensure these are processed in line with required delivery date.
- Continually seek to learn, understand and follow company policies & procedures
- Proactively continuously develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and awareness of company's products and processes.
- Develop and foster the shared values of the company.
- Continually seek to develop commercial awareness and the wider implications on actions and decisions internally & externally
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literate
Details of an Sales Support Coordinator
- Maternity Cover
- 37.5 hours per week
- previous experience essential
Benefits of working as an Sales Support Coordinator
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
If you are interested in the Sales Support Coordinator role please click apply and upload your cv
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
23,000.00 - 23,000.00 per year