TXM Healthcare Ltd's team are expanding! Due to this growth we are currently seeking a Sales Support Administrator to support a fantastic team.
TXM Healthcare Ltd are specialists in the Recruitment of Healthcare professionals across the UK and Internationally.
We are currently seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join our Milton Keynes team to assist a dynamic and fast paced sales team with day to day duties such as:
- Uploading work placements onto internal systems
- Create and produce candidate contracts for work placements
- Upload Documentation onto client portals
- Upload Candidates time sheets onto recruitment portals and chase time sheets for payment
- Arrange Staff Accommodation and Flights
- Assist the sales team and achieve 100% status on compliance targets
- Liaise with payroll and assist with candidate queries
- Attend training sessions and refreshers as required
- Attend open days and conferences
- Assist with corporate social responsibilities and charitable events
- Ensure compliance with all terms and conditions of employment contracts with regard to information security, confidentiality and data protection
- Following all company policies and procedure
- Contributing to the achievement of relevant company objectives
- Contributing to internal and external audits
- Complete GDPR awareness training and maintain knowledge
- Offer any other support as per the sales teams needs
- Be prepared to travel to other office locations or conferences as required by the company.
- Writing job adverts and designing for social media articles. Creating marketing campaigns.
- Working with the sales director to ensure a smooth and compliant process driven service needs are met.
- Assisting with any other duties as required by the company
Hours: The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day. Sometimes we have projects that may require some additional hours as expected as part of the nature of the project.
Reporting Line: Reporting Line will be directly to The Sales Director.
Training: As you will be joining an already established team full training is provided. TXM Healthcare offer full ongoing training throughout employment.
Apply Now for a confidential discussion and to become a part of the TXM Family!
TXM Healthcare Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.