Sales Representative - Colombia-HAC007172
Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION: Ensuring water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION: We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
We are seeking a self-dependent and talented Sales Executive in Colombia, responsible for growth and expansion of direct sales within assigned
territory/region on products and services. Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
The Sales Executive will represent Hach Colombia to the customer and will be the business manager of their territory, the sales executive will actively promote the company and our products and services.
• Perform all sales activities including customer visits, telephone contacts, product demonstrations and customer seminars within assigned geographic territory
• Maintain and develop excellent customer relationships
• Actively promote and sell our products and services
• Identify and implement new business opportunities via prospecting, qualifying and assessing information
• Maintain customer activity files, keep track with forecasts and other reporting needs
• Collect and report information on all competitive activity within your area
• Develops monthly sales territory and account plans to achieve assigned targets.
• Executes planned activities and documents in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Manages all opportunities utilizing SFDC and following standard sales process steps.
• University/College degree is required. A degree in a science related field such as Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent is an
• At least 2 years of relevant sales experience working with similar products and services at an international company.
• 3+ years of direct sales experience.
• B2B experience selling complex industrial products and solutions.
• Good communication knowledge of English 60%
• Solid understanding of tactical sales skills
• Excellent time and territory management habits
• Working experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned territory.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Colombia