Who Is Spectralink?
Spectralink provides best-in-class enterprise wireless communication solutions that enable mobile workers like nurses, warehouse staff and big store sales associates to do their job better than ever.
As the global leader in purpose-built wireless communications, we’ve deployed over 3 million devices to customers around the world. Our dedication to listening and understanding the needs of the customer is the foundation of our business. We use this expertise every day to build the right solutions for mobile workers.
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in the U.K. and Denmark, we are one global company with a common vision and mission to provide the best possible enterprise mobile experience for our customers.
What You Will Do in This Role: The Sales Operations Specialist works under the general direction of the Manager of Global Sales Operations, supporting the field sales teams in the EMEA Regions.
This role supports EMEA sales through forecasting, territory analytics, managing partner discounting, and continuous process improvements. The Sales Operations Specialist serves as the EMEA super-user for salesforce.com. Works cross-functionally with Inside Sales and Service, Order Management, Marketing, Product Management, and Legal as well as external customers as it relates to the business.
- Produces high quality analytics on sales-related information to help increase sales productivity.
- Reports territory analytics to support territory growth and creation using multiple internal and external data sources, such as Salesforce.com, Oracle, point of sale reports, and market research data.
- Collaborates with sales management in the maintenance and reporting of sales against quotas and generates monthly/quarterly revenue tracking information and segmentation data.
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly meeting presentations and annual strategic sales plan.
- Support the operational implementation for EMEA partner program changes
- Review and approve special pricing
- Support sales teams with a variety of planning and operational tasks.
- May serve as the primary point of contact within Spectralink EMEA when issues at the designated partner need escalation.
- Participate in goal and quota setting process.
- Works with the Manager, Global Sales Operations, to improve CRM usage, process and reporting.
- Responsible for the data integrity of the database and continually drives projects within salesforce.com related to forecasting, training and usage, data cleansing, lead assignments, etc.
- Collaborates with Marketing on the integration between Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Working directly with EMEA Leadership, analyze account data, distribute relevant information to the sales force and sales management team with recommendations for business decisions.
- Requirements gathering and coordination with internal departments to scope new processes.
- Conduct training and drive adoption to local sales teams.
Skills and Experience we’d like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or related discipline and/or equivalent years of industry related experience.
- 5+ years industry related experience with sales operations, marketing or finance required.
- Ability to work independently and provide independent, accurate results. Must be highly quantitative and analytical.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and salesforce.com.
- Requires well developed data analysis skills and ability to use principles of logic to generate results.
- Knowledge of sales order processing and revenue recognition.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow with the ability to manage several simultaneous projects.
- Self-motivation, logical and methodical nature, and ability to think and react quickly when necessary.
- Ability to work and respond, when needed, to time zones outside of normal business hours
What We Offer: At Spectralink you’ll have an opportunity to work in an established, profitable company on well-respected, globally distributed products.
When you look us up you’ll find that we have been around for a while and have had an amazing ride; an IPO, an acquisition, now coming full circle with the tremendous opportunity to be back on our own. We are excited about the future. We have an incredibly dedicated and passionate team, new executive leadership and a renewed focus to continue to dominate our industry.
All of this history makes us unique, we’re a smaller company (under 200) which means you’ll have a voice in the organization, along with a seasoned team and proven products all without the worry of where the next round of funding will come from.
Join us and be part of our next great chapter!