Sales Operations Representative - Order Management - (ERP Software) - (17000889)
Sales Operations Representative - Order Management (ERP Software)
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
We are looking to attract an energetic, organized Sales Operations Analyst to work in our EMEA HQ based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Working as a key member of our Global Sales Operations Team – your goal will be to manage/process orders to generate revenues, increase operational efficiencies and provide at all times an extraordinary customer experience. You will be at ease with both sales and operational processes and possess excellent skills at building relationships, where you will thrive in environments where cross-functional collaboration is key to success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing of all Direct and VAR Sales orders & Credit notes
• Issuing license keys for both internal software and Third party products
• Pre-registering and registering all new and existing customer information into our CRM database
• Working with finance to ensure Credit limits are allocated to new accounts
• Investigate and solve customer licensing/shipping/invoicing queries
• Verifying and processing of all Purchases Orders received
• Creating standard Legal contract documentation for direct Sales team / Work with Legal dept on any changes to be made
• Providing information to Auditors on a regular basis (ensuring SOX compliant)
• Some experience of CRM systems along with Word, Excel would be an useful, this role will suit someone interested in working with systems and processes
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Multi tasker with a good eye for detail
• Good understanding of Math’s for pricing / calculations
• Sales Operations/ Finance / Customer Service background ideally gained within a software company highly desirable
• Highly organised
• Must be proactive and able to use initiative, with a willingness to learn on the job
• Ability to work to testing deadlines
• Some experience of working in an office environment
Please note: there will be some occasions where you will be required to work outside of hours, due to our quarterly financial closing.
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer