What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.You will provide contract management support to the international sales team.
- Enabling the full contract cycle of the customer base from initial deal processing to post-sale updates needed on their account such as, but not limited to, processing expansion orders, migrations, transfers, and cancellations.
- Providing sales support to sales managers and representatives within the designated region.
- Building & maintaining Salesforce.com reports & providing analysis when necessary.
- Performing daily, weekly, and monthly audits to ensure compliance to company standards.
- Engaging in problem solving exercises and act as a Sales Operations liaison across functional groups such as Legal, Customer Success, Sales, and Finance, etc.
- Ensuring that all orders are within company compliance for commissions, audit, pricing, etc.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience in a high-volume sales support environment
Even Better if you have:
- Experience working with sales.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Multilingual skills.
- Strong listening, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal and externalstakeholders.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.