We have an opportunity available for a Sales Negotiator to join our Online Auction Team based in Chilwell, Nottingham. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 per annum, 20 days holiday, pension and other company bespoke benefits.
Your life as a Sales Negotiator
With support from the Sales & Operations Manager you will be the main point of contact for our vendors, buyers and sellers. You will get a real kick out of great customer service and getting it right first time for your stakeholders on every interaction. You’ll be driven to hit your targets ensuring tasks are managed efficiently and that the quality of service is excellent.
You'll develop strong relationships with everyone you deal with as you go about your daily work. You will be able to work as part of a team to resolve issues because you know we always keep our promises to our clients. You will be proactive, professional, organised and have an energetic can-do attitude.
What you'll do as our Sales Negotiator
- To facilitate the auction process from initial applicant enquiry through to completion.
- To manage expectations of vendors, buyers and sellers at all times.
- Build effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to allow you to effectively deal with queries received.
- Use initiative to solve the problems preventing sales from moving forward
- Identify ways of improving customer services and make recommendations to your line manager.
Who we're looking for as our Sales Negotiator
We're searching for a versatile people person who gets what great customer service looks like and has what it takes to deliver it, as well as:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, particularly excel
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail
- The communication skills to write clearly and speak easily with anyone
- An organised way of working and ability to prioritise
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening
And, ideally, but not vitally:
- Experience in Property Auctions
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in an administration role
What we do
SDL delivers national coverage across the board, in surveying, mortgage services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, our revolutionary spirit has the customer at its heart. We are one of the UK's largest property auction networks, helping corporate and private customers buy and sell residential, commercial and agricultural property and land. Passionate about providing customers with sensational service, we strive continuously to find ways of making their life easier and better through improvements and innovations that are shaping the future of our industry.
What we care about
Revolutionising our customers' experience is what drives us each and every day at SDL. We thrive on shaking up the industry and doing what it takes to make customers' lives easier and better. Because they deserve more and we want to be the ones to wow them.
We believe our greatest asset is our people and by empowering them to make a difference our people can become the best they can be.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Negotiator then please click ‘Apply’ today!