Sales Manager - UK & Ireland
Nationwide (home based with travel)
£60,000 + Package
Cast UK are looking to recruit a talented Sales professional for a manufacturing client with a global footprint.
Key responsibilities for this exciting Sales Manager role will include:
- Managing business unit sales for the UK & Ireland region with the objective of delivering revenue growth and improved profitability
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and growing accounts with existing customers
- Formulating sales plans for all significant customers with a view to growing sales and increasing market share
- Actively participating in S&OP process and producing accurate sales forecasts
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar sales role, selling technical products or commodities within a Manufacturing or Distribution setting
- Proven track record in winning new business and developing new customers
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Growth mindset
Our client is a global manufacturing business with sites all over the world and several manufacturing facilities in the UK. They are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion and this role represents a great opportunity to make your mark. You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team who are keen to make the most of significant sales opportunities across this region. This role will suit a talented and driven sales professional who wants to be part of a highly professional business with a great product, and a highly diverse customer base.
£60,000 + Package
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.
£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year