£30,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus
Monday-Friday - 9 am – 5.30 pm
My client is a well-established business based in Telford. They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to oversee a team of Sales Account Managers and you will be responsible for ensuring the team exceed revenue targets from existing accounts and new client wins. You will be a dynamic individual who will be a motivational leader in the team, and be confident to lead new campaigns and initiatives to ensure results are achieved.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the sales function to achieve growth and profitability targets set out in the Company’s business plan
- Successfully manage a demanding team, driving recruitment of talent,setting of objectives and performance management
- Implement the sales strategy and incorporate into monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Accurate forecasting of sales and able to address the need for change to achieve objectives
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on market intelligence and competitor activity
- Work with Marketing to achieve market position, lead generation and targets
- Manage and develop the sales team through training and coaching
- Attend off site client meetings and support your team members in their presentations and relationship development
- Attend industry functions to cement relationships and develop new ones
The successful candidate will have experience in a Sales Management role where you have managed a team of sales professionals in a competitive market place. We would like someone who has a good knowledge of Marketing and PR and being comfortable working with a marketing team to create ideas for campaigns. You must be highly organised and have great organisational skills, be a motivational and inspirational leader who can forge strong relationships with your team and be firm when required.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.