Our client is looking for a confident and tenacious Sales Manager to lead, inspire and develop their field sales team.
Our client is a trusted, reputable and growing software development company with over 20 years' experience. They are one of 'Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2018' and have been awarded 'Best Companies 'outstanding' 2-star accreditation'.
As a Sales Manager, you'll work in an exciting environment that offers a good work life balance. You'll have access to first rate facilities and the very best tools, technology and development to help you succeed in your role.
Team work is important to the organisation and team events such as: learning to surf, cheese tasting, climbing Snowdon, watching the rugby or a spot of pottery painting are a regular feature at this organisation.
If you have experience of leading and managing a sales team, enjoy coaching and motivating staff, and believe that outstanding customer experience is the key to success sales, then this could be the role for you!
You will be responsible for a small team of field sales executives, and work with them to ensure a strong sales pipeline is in place, support them in meetings, closing deals and objection handling, and ensure they feel and see success aided by your excellent management skills and commercial acumen.
As a Sales Manager, you will receive a competitive salary and a permanent contract. You'll work Monday to Friday in the new modern head office, with free parking, which is conveniently located near the A55 in St Asaph.
The role consists of:
- Leading and performance managing the field sales team
- Motivating your team to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Ensuring the sale meets the needs of the customer and offers the best solution for them
- Coach the team with overcoming objections, building and maintaining a strong pipeline, and prioritising activity to produce successful sales conversions
- Conduct prospect meetings with your field sales team
- Building and expanding the field sales team
What will I need in order to be considered for the Sales Manager role?
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing a successful regional or national sales team
- Experience in driving a team to deliver challenging sales targets through the sales cycle
- Strong planning, forecasting and time management skills
- Self-confidence, tenacity and presence to quickly earn respect at all levels
- Experience of performance coaching
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ability to manage a diverse sales team with varying experience levels
- Experience in the SaaS,software as a service, industry would be highly beneficial
What's in it for you?
- Great work / life balance
- Free parking and offices just two minutes from the A55
- Regular team-building events
- State of the art offices and systems
If you are looking for the next opportunity where you can truly make a difference, see success and be part of a fast growing business based in North Wales, but dealing with clients across the UK, apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.