Our client is developing and manufacturing next generation x-ray and gamma ray imaging devices. Their office is located in London, but they operate worldwide.
Due to continued growth they are looking to add sales manager to their team who will have a focus on the Dental market.
The role is to develop and secure the sales of our products within the dental market segment. The Sales Manager will follow up on leads generated from marketing, convincing the customer of the product benefits, project manage the sales process drawing on scientists and engineers within the business to demonstrate the added value of the product, and close the deal. A successful candidate will have broad selling skills in selling being able to cover both direct single unit sales of high value, and cultivating high volume OEM business.
Most importantly the candidate must have a scientific or engineering background that enables them to quickly identify the commercial value for the customer of our cutting-edge technology.
Duties will include:
- Achieve sales goals through the identification, cultivation and closing of opportunities within a defined territory.
- Routine regular travel within UK and Europe for at least 60% client facing time.
- Regular travel to our business facilities in Stockholm, Helsinki and London
- Manage customer relationships as the primary point of contact for general matters and issue resolution.
- Facilitate customer communication between R&D, Engineering, Field Applications Scientist team and Management
- Feedback and support the Marketing function to continually promote the company brand
- Maintain minimum call volume and meetings scheduled per management expectations.
- Provide Management with updated regular reports related to all relevant sales activity
- Provide weekly updated Sales Forecast for the Operations team
- Effectively communicate and manage customer expectations and represent opportunity detail to internal departments.
- Continuously work to reinforce and protect the client brand image
- Strive to achieve company goals and objectives while meeting personal sales objectives.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to understand the challenges of a fast-growing business and to create innovative revenue generating opportunities.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will require experience in:
- Physics, Mathematics or Engineering degree
- Background of sales in either Dental diagnostics or Medical diagnostics, ideally radiology
- Minimum five years of Sales experience within a technology market
- Minimum two years of Sales experience within a fast-growing business or fast-growing business unit of a large corporate
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and working with advanced technological products, (ideally radiology)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organisational skills; ability to manage high volume of detailed work.
- Excellent software understanding – Office platform applications and mobile working as a second skin
- Experience with working with CRM