Salary: £28 - 30,000 per annum with realistic OTE £40 - 50,000
An established, yet fast-growing B2B media and events company - well established and still on the up and up. The company has been established for over 20 years with the Directors that founded the company still in the driving seat of daily activities and general running of the company.
The company is a market leader in events and they provide an unforgettable events experience for a variety of businesses.
The office environment is genuinely supportive, friendly and geared towards working as a team. Training opportunities are everywhere, that will make you a success in this company.
With even bigger plans for future expansion in 2019 and beyond, the time is right to jump on board with this rising star.
As Media Sales Manager, you will be responsible for one of the highest performing sectors in the company. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
You will also be responsible for the team members ensuring all set KPIs are hit, identifying new strategies that the team can use and motivating them to overcome challenges when necessary.
This is a varied and exciting role and will provide to be a great step in this fast and dynamic industry for the right candidate.
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, print or sponsorship.
- At least 1-year experience managing a team.
- You’ll have the ability to develop a pre-existing team, motivating when necessary.
- The company offers a generous commission structure including monthly incentives throughout the year.
- You will be entitled to the company pension scheme.
- You will also be offered training that is unparalleled to any other company meaning the office shares a fantastic atmosphere.
- Summer team building exercises.
- Christmas parties.
To register your interest in this role or to find our more, please contact Joe Baxter at Cape Recruitment.