Job title: Sales / Client Manager
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary/Benefits: £25K - £32K DOE plus £50K+ commission
East Link International Trading Ltd is a newly established international trading company specialising in sourcing all types of products that are manufactured in Asia, especially within China. As a result we’re now looking for a few experienced Sales / Client Manager.
The primary focus of this role will be create sales. This would include identifying, developing and maximising business opportunities from large companies that are sourcing from China already primarily across all potential sectors. Furthermore, you’ll take responsibility for commercial activities including sales strategy, business development, pricing, key account management and external customer relations.
Sales / Client Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow sales profitably in line with business plans
- Help to develop and communicate a sales strategy for the business
- Steer sales activities
- Measure success rate for follow up of quotes and samples
- Hire and train capable sales team members
- Carry out annual performance appraisals of team members and set goals and objectives
- Ensure sales team functions are performed in line with agreed internal processes
- Ensure efficient and effective use of IT systems and CRM tool
- Take corrective actions as necessary to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Stay up to date with best practices and make recommendations to bring company in line with them
- Participate in sales meetings and present as requested
- Attend customer events, seminars and exhibitions as required
Sales / Client Manager Requirements:
- Long-standing and relevant professional experience in sales
- Preferably with existing customer network within dedicated sales area
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge in Business Management, especially break-even analysis
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Ambitious & goal oriented personality
- Pro-active and self-motivated with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with an analytical mindset
- Ability to implement the corporate strategy whilst raising customer satisfaction levels
- Able to manage change effectively in daily business
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
- Team player with the ability to manage/solve conflicts
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union (Proof of eligibility will be required).
If you’re interested in this Sales / Client Manager role, don’t hesitate and APPLY now!
East Link International Trading Ltd can source any products manufactured in Chinese market based on the target price and expected turnaround time, usually within 24 hours. We offer a one-stop solution for any company's sourcing demand, from locating the best supplier to delivering the cargo to the doorstep. Working with the most experienced freighting specialists, we make sure commodities arrive safely and in time. East Link values the relationships with our clients and takes pride in our post sales customer service.
£25K - £32K DOE plus £50K+ commission