Are you a motivated and dynamic Sales or Transaction Manager looking for a new challenge or a Sales Supervisor looking for your next career step? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
Due to an internal promotion, Kastner Exeter part of our award-winning Volvo Group of dealerships, are now looking for a full time Volvo Sales Manager to drive key areas of performance within our retail sales department.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work as a Sales Manager, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- ECOS vehicle
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting directly to the Group Volvo Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the achievement of sales volume and profitability objectives combining a consistent achievement of these along with a genuine passion to deliver outstanding levels of customer satisfaction. As a Sales Manager, you will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and coach your team of Sales Consultants.
The ideal Sales Manager…
- Current or very recent experience in a similar role within a main automotive dealership environment.
- A desire to make Exeter one of the strongest performing Sales teams in the Volvo retailer network with a clear determination to meet and exceed targets and KPI's.
- A detailed understanding of automotive sales processes.
- A well organised individual with excellent attention to detail.
- The capability to quickly establish and build relationships by demonstrating a professional and organised approach.
- The ability to analyse data to identify opportunity and drive performance.
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of brands including Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, MINI, Peugeot, Porsche, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Volvo and Select Used vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Sales Manager, then please click 'apply'.