Are you a successful and passionate automotive industry Sales Manager?
Do you want to take the next steps in your career with a leading franchise dealer group?
Here at Perrys, we are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to drive continued growth at our Doncaster Vauxhall site.
Why work for us?
Joining the Perrys team as a Sales Manager, you will help in shaping the future of our company and in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Company car
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Joining our team as a Sales Manager, you will unleash the potential of the sales team by setting expanding objectives and providing regular feedback on performance. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
- Ensure that compliance is understood and enforced
- Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners.
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers and sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
We are not just looking for any Sales Manager to fill this role, we are looking for a success driven, target orientated, high performing Automotive Sales Manager.
We want someone who excels under pressure and who is able to effectively, manage, motivate and lead our team to success.
We are looking for high volume, experienced manager who can come and drive the business forward.
To be considered for this role, you must be confident in your ability to manage and optimise stock.
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Sales Manager!
No agencies please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.