• Reporting to the MD, you will have the autonomy and responsibility of driving the Sales Strategy, providing vision, inspiration and customer satisfaction.
• Managing the Sales and Operational Functions to develop the business and improve their competitive edge.
• Work with the company to maximise profitability and seek long term return on investment.
• Be responsible for market penetration, monitoring the financial and operating control and taking corrective measures as you see necessary.
• You will work to constantly be improving customer satisfaction, working with senior management to train and develop staff.
• You will lead from the front and develop your own business as well as the business generated by the sales team.
• Manage and develop existing key accounts
• Control and manage the sales team using both CRM and performance management tools
• Help develop the marketing strategy of the business in conjunction with the in house marketing team
• The ability to show as well as advise how to develop business
• A desire to lead and develop strategy that puts customers at the centre of your focus.
• You will have the enthusiasm and autonomy to lead and develop a team and be willing to get involved in how they shape the business moving forward.
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience working in a senior sales management role
• Competitive salary
• Performance bonus incentive
• Company car and fuel allowance
• 22 days holiday
• Pension scheme