At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Sales Intern to join us in Farnborough, U.K. In this role, you will support the wider Certified Cloud Service Provider (CCSP) team to maximize revenue, market share, and positive engagement with the partners, distributors, and internal customers. You will shadow the inside sales managers, partner account managers, and solution architects in their day-to-day role and activities, as well as other teams, including royalty, orders management, marketing, and partner team, etc. In addition, you will closely cooperate with the inside sales and partner account managers to enable sales growth for new and existing partners, and to deliver a high level of customer service to the CCSP team, internal Red Hat’s teams, and external partners and customers.
- Assist with the onboarding of new partners and the CCSP program promotion, both internally and externally
- Use social media and other provided tools to identify contacts within the strategic accounts
- Be responsible for information and data entry into Salesforce.com (SFDC), updating contact information, etc.
- Be responsible for providing sales support to both the inside sales and partner account managers
- Assist with any projects or events as required
- Serve as the point of contact for inside sales and the CCSP sales team
- Perform royalty reporting management and follow-up activities
- Perform data analyses and data entry; assist with SFDC, contacts, and data for account plans, etc.
- Provide assistance with the SFDC management of all sales activities, business team guidance tickets, contract modules, etc.
- Build a network with the back office support functions, including revenue, bid desk, sales admin, legal, etc. and serve as the main point for coordination
- Build a network with the partner team and distributors and provide feedback and input as and when required to streamline processes
- Pro-actively feed CCSP and offering-related content into our social media channels
- Currently pursuing a graduate or an undergraduate degree with the ability to commit to a 12-month internship as part of your studies
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to additional tasks as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Coachable, results-oriented, and committed to continuous learning
- Ability to build long-term relationships with external and internal customers by establishing trust and credibility
- Good computer and social media skills
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.