Job title: Sales Executive
Salary: Basic up to £25k DOE + Uncapped comms
My client is a financial services company, however experience in this industry is not required as full training will be given. However, the ability to demonstrate success in a previous sales role is essential. My client is looking for a number of people who have the ability to: win new business, build rapport, close a sale and nurture existing accounts.
This role offers lots of progression and a high earning potential. This client understand that sales people are usually highly disinterested in admin, so you will not be required to do any admin duties. The company have individual teams, so you would have a strong support network around you.
- Prospecting to potential new clients
- Follow up cold and warm leads
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers
- Closing a sale
- Research and build relationships with new clients and nurture existing relationships
- Account management
- Handle objections
- To find new sales leads using: Google, LinkedIn, Business Press, CRM Systems.
- Arrange face-to-face client meetings for larger sales opportunities
- Team player
- Driven and keen to succeed