We are currently a new team members to help with ourLicensed Scheme. The candidates will within the Customer Service, New business and Renewals team dealing with clients insurance demands and needs.
No experience is necessary as full training will be given to the successful candidates. After 6 months of employment we will also offer the opportunity to complete the CII qualification.
We are located in Norwich City center in a modern office.
Who areTowergate licensed tradesSchemes?
we are the largest insurance brokers. We are currently looking for new staff due to expansion. Established over 50 years ago and became part of the Towergate Group.
To assist and carry out insurance administration as required for both in and/or out bound client contact. To provide day-to-day servicing, and administration of client insurance requirements in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner, in accordance with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and providing fair customer outcomes.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities including the following, other objectives may be assigned:
- To provide compliant broking and administrative services to clients, confining advice and information to those areas in which the jobholder is deemed competent, otherwise seeking advice as appropriate. Including but not limited to:
- Adherence to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Giving instructions to insurance providers
- Checking policy documents (including endorsements) for accuracy prior to receipt by clients
- To handle the invoicing of premiums due, maintaining effective credit control in respect of allocated clients
- To process correspondence, Mid Term Adjustments, renewals, pre-renewal activity, quotations and computer input as applicable to the role
- Ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed on a daily basis
- Manage own files as per local procedures
- To understand the client’s situation, opportunities and problems and design of appropriate solutions.
- Ensure where possible, premiums are settled in accordance with company credit control procedures.
- To assist in ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed daily in accordance with the local procedures and performance standards.
- To assist team performance by regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations, e.g. FCA
- To undertake training in line with agreed objectives and keep up-to-date with technical, legal and market developments via use of e-learning, internal training and reading market related material.
- To maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through continued professional development as well as ongoing at desk training and ensuring that this is recorded in line with Training & Competency requirements.
- To conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner and continually contribute to a culture where fairness to the customer is the central consideration
- Develop and maintain positive ongoing relationships with Insurers and Underwriters in a professional manner
- The jobholder will, at various times, act for the insured and insurer. The jobholder will be responsible for adhering to all the Group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
- To ensure that any customer complaints are identified and handled strictly within the company’s complaints procedure.
- To process survey requests, policy documents and accounting debits/credits.
- To comply with Binder procedures and underwriting authority levels. Applicable only to business units holding binder authorities
- Identify gaps in existing client cover and provide solutions as appropriate (i.e. ensuring products are offered to the defined target market)
- To undertake any other task that may reasonably be required by the Company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain both quality and efficiency in line with the agreed service standards and QA KPIs
- Ensure that all activity and account information is recorded, accurate and in line with company procedures
- If applicable, meet/exceed agreed Sales and Retention targets as defined by the business whilst maintaining agreed quality standards
Personal Development record to be maintained and brought to monthly one to ones and each Performance Review
The Ardonagh Group is the UK’s largest independent insurance broker with global reach. We are a network of over 100 office locations and a workforce of nearly 7,000 people. Formed in 2017 and following a series of acquisitions in 2018, Ardonagh today brings together best-in-class brands including Autonet, Bishopsgate, Carole Nash, Geo Underwriting, Price Forbes, Swinton, Towergate and URIS. Our understanding of the communities we serve, together with our scale and breadth, allows us to work with our insurer partners to deliver solutions that meet our customer needs.
Our understanding of the communities we serve, together with our scale and breadth, allows us to work with our insurer partners to deliver solutions that meet our customer needs. Visitwww.ardonagh.comfor more information.#AD