Our client is a highly successful company who specialise in the supply of critical engineering metals and alloys. Due to continued success they now have an immediate vacancy for an Internal Sales Executive.
The role will involve developing new business and growing existing sales, with an emphasis on proactively identifying sales opportunities.
1) Actively participate in sales proactivity, including customer visits, under the guidance of the Branch Manager
2) Develop new business and grow existing sales for the branch
3) Deal with incoming enquiries to complete all aspects of the order process
4) Work with internal resources to identify new business opportunities
5) Provide regular feedback on sales performance and market trends
6) Develop a thorough understanding of customer requirements on a business and technical level
1) Experience of sales within the B2B environment, preferably within the metal stockholding industry
2) Excellent communication and customer service skills
3)Ability to think strategically and proactively identify new opportunities
4) A demonstrable record of success in developing new business
5) Willingness to travel when required
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in selling metals, building products, plumbing supplies or a similar product. A demonstrable track record of success within the B2B environment would be an advantage.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0870 742 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.
Plus commission and benefits