Salary: Competitive Commission Based Only. Fixed salary will be considered after probation period, subject to performance.
Period: Full Time
HUBHOUZE is a renovation and design platform transforming the £6 Billion bathroom renovation industry, providing every home owner in the UK access to the easiest way to renovate their bathrooms, bringing together beautiful design, sourcing, construction and management into a streamlined experience. Through our process we have simplified a complex and convoluted process, giving homeowners certainty on outcomes, quality, price, and time.
A new full time and permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, ambitious and motivated sales associate with a consistent and proven track record of sales to join our growing team.
This role is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting business, solving a common problem in a £6 Billion industry in the UK.
As a full-time sales associate, you’ll be trained to be an expert in our services and products, provided with all the tools enabling you to hit and exceed our sales targets and growth with our organisation.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Taking full responsibility, ownership and management of the sales cycle from lead acquisition to securing deals.
- Provide in-home consultations across London when applicable.
- Actively seek new opportunities and build relationships with Estate Agents, Interior Designers and Architects and Property Developers.
- Qualify leads, determine urgency, offering solutions and support.
- Master the art of bathroom renovation and our business value proposition (comprehensive and continuous training will be provided).
- Maintain daily KPIs and metrics.
- Hitting our sales target.
- 5 + years of sales experience.
- Ability to work with integrity, demonstrating our high-value unique selling point to our B2C and B2B customers.
- Proven track record in the sales industry, with the ability to meet key performance measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of confidence in yourself and what you’re selling.
- A proactive self-starter with a flexible work approach and a motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude.
- Professional presentation/work approach and a helpful, supportive spirit.
- A problem solver with the ability to prioritize and work autonomously, and the initiative to drive solutions.
- Vibrant personality; ability to build strong client relationships.
- Possess the ability to listen to clients’ needs, provide solutions and execute strategies.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a high workflow of leads.
- A natural drive to go above and beyond sales targets.
- Clean UK driving licence and car.
- Work on the field and in the office.
We hire attitude and train skills.
COMMISSION BASED ONLY