Business Development Manager - IoT solutions Medical Sector
Remuneration: Base salary £45,000 - £55,000 plus Commission OTE c. £30,000
Territory: Southern UK. Home office located
Sectors: IoT solutions for Intelligent monitoring, communications reporting, analysis and management of Healthcare, Environmental, Legionella, Refrigeration, Smart Cities, Smart Energy Monitoring, Construction, Waste and housing / building facilities management.
- Is a leading international technology developer of solutions that monitor, communicate, report and analyse systems and infrastructure within various industry sectors including Environmental, Legionella, Refrigeration, Smart Cities, Smart Energy Monitoring, Construction, Waste and housing / building facilities management.
- They deliver software, technology and services under the overall category of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.- a market sector forecast to reach over $1 trillion by 2021 and evidencing growth of 22% per year). They are a Venture Capital backed British technology success story.
- Our newly appointed Sales & Marketing Director and is looking to expand the field sales team who will be backed up by a the recently hired Business Development team and associated Demand Generation - Marketing team. We are now recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to focus on the Southern region of the country.
- Onboarding new partners and clients will be the primary role of this role.
- The second responsibility would be to grow our share of account within established partners and direct clients through disciplined account management.
- Other tasks include helping with team activities and requirement such as marketing material and presentations, exhibitions, preparing pitches and quotations, distributor training, executing on the account management programme.
- Meeting regular monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Delivering sales against a gross margin target
- Sales mix: target recurring revenue vs Capital sale: minimum 80%recurring revenue
- Activity rates, fortnightly client and prospect contact and meetings as agreed with Sales Management
- Creation and delivery of client development plans for all key accounts
- Number of new partners and clients delivered
Ideal candidate will have:
- Sold SaaS or DaaS (Data as a service)
- IOT / Technology sales
- Exposure to the MEDICAL SECTOR
- Proven ability to find and onboard new strategic partners
- Proven ability in developing a sales pipeline and closing
- Good account management skills and a track record in developing key accounts
- Experience of using CRM’s and maximising value to the business
- The hunger, drive and ability to build a high growth business in a short space of time
- Excellent people skills
- Experience of selling an as-a-service offering, and building high volumes of standardised sales
- Understanding of IOT and software will be an advantage
- Contacts with relevant clients will be an advantage
- The company is office located NW of England – however most of the client focus is in the Southern half of the country.
- You will be home office located – ideally Midlands or South with an occasional visit to HO.
£45 - £55k Basic
£30k+ - Commission
Commission OTE £30,000+