Sales Executive – Petrochemicals – Up to £35k Basic OTE £55k + Benefits
About the Company
A leading international provider of market data, consultancy, risk analysis, business intelligence and price assessments for the oil and gas / energy sectors and their services are used throughout the world by banks / financial institutions who are looking to finance energy projects as well as Energy Consultancies, Law Firms, Governments and other leading Organisations.
About the role of Sales Executive
The role of Sales Executive sits within the Business Development team in London and you will be responsible for selling market data, price assessments and reports into petrochemical companies and industrial end users across EMEA.
The focus will be on new business (80%) and renewing existing relationships (20%) with the majority of the role being office based, selling over the phone and providing web demonstrations.
You will be working towards achieving and exceeding monthly sales revenue targets and will be rewarded with a generous and uncapped commission scheme with potential to develop into a more senior sales role.
- Proven track record in sales and business development with international experience
- Experience of selling Business Information / Data / Intellectual Property / Subscription based services
- Knowledge of the commodity markets would be beneficial
- Degree educated
- European languages beneficial but not essential
- Strategic approach to account management and new business
- Ambitious and self motivated
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed and would like to find out more about this Sales Executive role please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Up to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE £55,000 + Benefits