Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to add to their already existing sales team who has the great opportunity of developing sales for two new education companies and business to business moving into new markets and territories.
The jobs key duties will include, but will not be limited to, the list below, as this role is varied, ever-changing and always interesting:
- Outbound sales and Office based within ourclients business which has innovation and education at the forefront of everything they do.
- Dealing with incoming calls from current and potential customers regarding the two companies that they have.
- Chasing enquiries that are incoming to the businesses.
- Demo the systems to clients using an online screen share facility
- Tracking and keeping potential customer details up to date.
- Ensuring management and senior management are kept abreast and updated of any developments or customer-specific account requirements, setting reminders and making notes as necessary.
- To manage and keep on top of a daily workload, prioritizing your tasks and keeping in regular contact with potential customers
- Entering business to business markets and sales
- Entering new markets both nationally and internationally
Our client is looking for a confident and professional individual to join an existing team to provide office-based support in a well-established office environment and the ability to go out and sell into new markets (education, training and business ). The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other team members, and at times independently, to assist the sales team reach their goals.
- At least 2 years in a sales position
- Experience in selling to educational facilities.
- Maths and English GCSE Level C or above - or equivalent
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to professionals of all levels
- An intermediate or better understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible and motivated team member
- Follow instructions and be prepared to develop and grow
- Full driving license
- Use of own car is a benefit
- Experience in selling into further education, training providers, universities, colleges.
- Business to Business experience
- The ability to think on their feet
8.30 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday with a 30-minute lunch break.
£18,000 - 25,000 depending upon experience - plus bonuses, plus bonus whole team scheme, plus company pool car access or mileage allowance
To apply for this Sales Executive role in Sheffield, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.