Job Title: Sales and Business Development
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (Realistic opportunity to earn £45,000 OTE)
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company, based in Cardiff, is a progressive event technology provider who offer unrivalled customer service and employ a team of highly dedicated event technicians and management professionals with many years of industry experience.
They work with large and small companies and venues from Government organisations to event management companies, charities, schools and many other market sectors to deliver professional award ceremonies, exhibition stands and display, large format LED Screens, conference equipment, digital content production corporate dinners and more. They are Ambitious and plan to Grow.
Their aim is to increase their market share within the Large LED Screen rental sector and conference equipment rental. Target markets include Medical sector exhibitions, corporate conferences and events as well as increasing their local market share across Wales and the South West and M4 Corridor.
The Company is seeking a dynamic individual with excellent business development, client relationship and networking skills, as well as the ability to use a consultative sales approach. You will be an intelligent, professional, determined, and motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoys winning new business. You will have previous experience of selling to larger companies, associations and venues, you are able to understand corporate terminology with ease.
They offer a genuine career progression opportunity with this role, once you've proved your ability there will be an option to progress and build a sales focused team around you.
- Increase sales and attract new customers
- To develop relationships with key customers and develop the company's brand
- Contacting Senior Level Decision makers
- Industry research and development to generate your leads and prospects.
- Building a solid lead base of prospective clients
- Being able to effectively close business
- Managing the entire cycle from initial contact through to delivery of their product
- Current client relationship management and repeat business
- Attending industry specific trade shows and events
- Building strong personal relationships with new clients
- A proven track record in sales either face to face or pitching and selling over the phone
- Experience of dealing with large corporate businesses but equally be able to adapt to the SME market
- You will be tenacious and money-hungry
- It's essential that you are able to close business and be used to pitching to clients
- Ideally you will have a background in the events industry, digital marketing, IT, Software or although this isn't essential
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Field Sales, Senior Sales Engineer, Sales Coordinator, Product Specialist, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Sales Development, Account Manager may also be considered for this role.
£24,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year