Are you a Sales Executive that is driven and hard working?
As a Sales Executive you'll be targeted on securing new business with organisations across the UK,
selling IT solutions .
Proactive Sales ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your financial
As you develop you'll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on really enhancing those existing relationships you've built.
For the right candidate it will be like running your own business, where you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop.
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage
- Passionate, fun and have the drive to build your own client base
- Self Starter, Quick Learner and Highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
Contact Ian Davies Principal Consultant 0117 3116493
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£19,250.00 - £19,750.00 per year