Sales Executive / Property Negotiator is required for an exciting property company based in Farringdon that specialises in the rentals of over 2300 Flexible Workspaces in London and the UK.
An opportunity for someone to join the existing sales team and become a Commercial Property Lettings Negotiator has just become available and we are looking for great candidate to join the company.
As the Sales Executive / Property Negotiatoryou will joina company that is well-established and offers a fun and rewarding environment. The role is inbound (no cold calling required) and the company will consider anyone that has at least 6 months of phone based sales/customer service experience in any industry.
If you’ve read the job spec and would like to apply for the role, please send in your CV for our Recruitment Team to review.
ABOUT THE COMPANY / THE ROLE - Sales Executive / Property Negotiator
- Private Ad: Deal direct with business owner.
- Industry: Commercial Property Lettings – London and UK coverage
- Job type: Sales negotiation, appointment making, phone based. (no cold calling)
- OTE: realistic amount of £40,000-£50,000 in year 1, OTE of £50,000 to £60,000 year 2
- Salary: year 1 up to £25,000
- Client Type: B2B Clients
- Work times: 9-6pm Mon – Fri
- Location of Job: Farringdon, EC1
- Experience: Some phone based sales or customer service required
- Start time: Available now.
- Company Details: Given on application
- Established for 15 years, good name in industry
- Small and friendly team of about 13 people. Sales team consisting of 5 people
- Recession (and Brexit) proof industry because we sell flexible solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- They are a good fun company to work for and reward well for targets that are met
- Good basic + commission + Bonus
- Good training, career progression (if desired)
- No large hierarchy in company. Instant decisions
- Good training and facilities
- An existing database of applicants to help bump up future commission.
- Monthly/quarterly outings with company
- Pool table, arcade machine, golf putter (fun office environment)
- Discount card – giving money off holidays, shopping, gyms etc.
- Honest, friendly, hardworking but relaxed environment
- Ability to market (& earn commission from) some of the most prestigious properties in the UKwithout leaving the office
- No cold calling or paperwork – just earn the commission!
MAIN JOB CRITERIA - Sales Executive / Property Negotiator
- Taking calls from applicants who are looking for property.
- Making appointments over the phone to view property.
- Following up on existing applicants, negotiating and closing deals
As the Sales Executive / Property Negotiator you will need the following:
- You are confident and not afraid to ask questions
- Money/target driven
- Well-spoken and articulate with a good understanding of English.
- Ability to engage people on phone and build relationships.
The company is based in Farringdon, close to areas in the City of London such as Clerkenwell,Shoreditch, Holborn, City, Kings Cross, Angel, St Pauls, City Thameslink.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farringdon, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk