Global video production company that tells captivating stories
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 with OTE £120,000 – £150,000, uncapped
The beauty of this role is the impact you will have not only on your team but also the heart of the business.
A leading, established and rapidly growing media and video production company, well-funded and still on the up and up. They have enjoyed year on year growth and have big plans to continue that with even more expansion planned for 2020 and beyond!
As part of this expansion, the company is growing their European and US offices with the CEO heading oversees to direct this international growth.
The UK Head Office boasts a strong business development and management team that share a friendly and supportive environment.
With even bigger plans for future expansion in 2020 and beyond, the time is right to jump on board with this rising star.
As Sales Director, you will be representing one of the most well-known, globally operating, video production companies. Working with everyday global brands, creating videos and video content that tell captivating stories for their customers, whilst increasing brand awareness and inbound traffic.
Working closely with and alongside the Managing Director, CEO and CO-Founders to ensure targets are set with a clear path for growth implemented and filtered down through your team.
As well as being hands-on and successfully managing your own accounts, you will lead the team of hungry, motivated Sales Executives, being responsible for their performance and development.
You will be taking the reins of something which is already successful and has enjoyed big growth, but that has clearly so much more to achieve. A big part of the appeal of this role is in unlocking that potential, whist taking ownership and accountability for this success.
You will have enjoyed previous sales success both hands-on and managing a sales team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10 years sales’ experience in either: media, events, conferences, sponsorship, advertising, or another from another ‘intangible’ or abstract environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ in a Sales Manager/Director or similar role.
- Creative, passionate and well-driven
- You will be able to take up the challenge, think outside the box and implement a strategy that will deliver results through the sales team and clients alike.
An opportunity for personal growth within the company awaits the successful candidate. Indeed, you will have the opportunity to grow into a Global Sales Director within 1 or 2 years.
- Opportunity to unleash the entrepreneur within and be a part of a globally growing business
- Opportunities to travel to other sites; Europe and USA.
- Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.
- Mentoring by C-level, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
- Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations.
Interviews are available immediately and the role will start as soon as you are ready.
To register your interest in this role or to find our more, please contact Joe Baxter on 01462 654 290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OTE of £120,000 - £150,000