- Position: Sales Director
- Location: North West
- Salary: up to £100k, with package and bonus - Salary depending on experience
Malone Group is currently working with a regional Housing developer who is looking for recruit a new Sales Director. The is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to join a growing company.
Some Key Duties
- Overseeing a sales team, managing Homes Sales Managers and other office-based staff
- Creating and delivering vital sales strategies and playing a crucial role in the success of the Region.
- Ensuring that Sales Managers are leading and mentoring their teams successfully
- The job holder is required to actively promote best practice throughout the company as per their wider responsibilities for the management of the division; including the general running of the division, setting budgets, minimising risks, maximising opportunities, achieving the division’s targets; and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the division.
- Work collaboratively with Managers within other Departments to ensure delivery of sales targets, exceeding budget activity by Quarter growth in line with budgets and forecasts
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensuring there is a planned program for sales training and development to ensure customer focused delivery
- Ensure safe working practices are established for Sales teams including use of lone working
- Ensure individual site sales rates and prices are run at maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Manage the Region’s advertising expenditure.
- Support the Region’s land acquisitions, with market research on all prospective sites and ensure a balanced, saleable and profitable mix and site layout, consistent with the market report.
- Keep up to date with competitors’ activities and initiatives and customer trends.
- Create marketing strategies for all sites in consultation with appointed agencies and local management
- In conjunction with the Managing/Regional Director, manage the Division’s plot releases to maximise efficiency and profit
For more information please apply, or contact Jennifer directly. Once your application is made, we will be in touch with further details