4C is building the leading self-service intelligence platform for marketers to drive business outcomes across closed ecosystems. Brands, agencies, and media owners around the world trust Scope by 4C™ to surface insights about their most valuable consumers and creatives, and activate them across channels and devices. With over $2 billion in annualized advertising spend running through Scope, 4C bridges linear television, streaming video, digital commerce, and social media. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
The objective of this position is to lead our EMEA paid social advertising team. The role is responsible for driving revenue by expanding direct brand and agency sales penetration through direct selling efforts, and the guidance of account management teams. This individual will be tasked with handling paid social advertising activity directly with brands and within existing holding company relationships.
- Manage overall client relationship to ensure client satisfaction and overall revenue growth.
- Develop and execute prospecting strategies for unsold brands both outside and within assigned Agency groups.
- Must take lead in team selling environment.
- Achieve the assigned revenue and accountability quotas.
- Direct account managers to ensure proper focus and selling strategies.
- Work closely with the Client Success team to insure proper customer satisfaction.
- Produce proposals in the agreed upon format that reflect the client’s scope of work for each sales opportunity.
- Produce meeting minutes in SFDC outlining the client interactions, outcomes and actions.
- Collaborate with finance to produce contracts in accordance with the scope of work and with company policy.
- Maintain proper reports and gather competitive intelligence as directed by the sales organization.
- Maintain and produce expense reports as directed by company policy.
- Up-sell new products (using internal subject matter experts or other internal resources as necessary).
- Others, as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BSc/BA preferred in a field such as Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Have in-depth knowledge of high-level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling, presenting and closing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SFDC applications required. Fluency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Five years or more of sales experience to executive level agency contacts. Customer centric personality, high drive and self-starting experience required.
- Advertising/Digital Media experience crucial for success in this position. In particular, Social Ad and/or TV sales experience. Preference for a knowledgeable, well-connected industry insider who understands the dynamics of the Advertising marketplace.
- Board-room presence, team-oriented, customer-focused, industrious, ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently. Be able to manage multiple projects. Be action and results oriented. Requires excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- A high achiever who has a track record of delivering results.
- Team management experience.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. The salary will be commensurate with experience.