Our client is on a mission to eliminate fraud within the world of ecommerce. Since 2013, they have been innovating an artificial intelligence fraud detection technology backed by $100m in funding.
Founded by former militant Cyber Security professionals, they have since grown to 200 people in locations in the UK, USA, Singapore and Israel. Their rapid growth has largely been down to the ability to increase sales and reduce chargebacks at scale. This has enabled the company to sign up many of the largest e-commerce merchants and online travel agencies in the world.
Having received a further round of funding worth $50m for further international expansion, they are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales professional to help establish the hold on the German market within e-Commerce, targeting the luxury and retail industries based in London.
As the Enterprise Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving new business accounts within the German market to demonstrate and sell the fraud detection technology solution to prospective clients.
- Define and execute a sales strategy
- Working on the existing pipeline to ensure business agreements are closed
- Prospecting new business and organising face to face meetings to demonstrate the value of the fraud detection technology
- Attending networking events
- Representing the business at trade events to increase market awareness within the UK and European markets
- Work collaboratively with support staff internationally
- Reporting of pipeline and to management
- 5+ years Enterprise sales experience within technology selling into ecommerce in the German market
- Track record of providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy and referrals
- Ability to travel to key meetings throughout Germany
- Superb interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to influence, train and motivate others
- Comfortable and familiar with cross-functional collaboration
- Competitive salary £80-100k dependent on experience
- Double OTE
- Opportunity to grow out the team and be a key first hire for the European office
- Opportunity to travel abroad to annual company events
- Equity/stock options
£90,000.00 - £100,000.00 per year