FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Are you looking to jump-start your career and gain experience with a world-class dynamic yet established technology company? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that will challenge you to learn and improve every day? Are you looking to learn the skills and assimilate knowledge that will equip you for rapid career growth? If so, this could be the job for you…
FICO are a global leader in the predictive analytics sector. Our technology empowers some of the world’s largest institutions like BMW, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays Bank, EE and Tesco, transforming their business through better and more precise business decisions using Big Data Analytics.
The Sales Development Executive role provides an exciting platform for career development for salesoriented, ambitious, hungry individuals who have a creative & entrepreneurial flair, along with highly developed communication skills. You’ll play a strategic role in the company’s continued growth by finding and breaking into the next premier customers for FICOs flagship cloud software products. Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment is essential. Previous sales experience is desirable. However curiosity, the ability to develop relationships, drive, and ambition the key skills required.
What You’ll Contribute
• Uncover new sales opportunities with companies that fit the correct target profiles, and face the problems that FICO Solutions can solve
• Share thought leadership on key industry trends and value drivers with executives and prospects
• Work closely with sales and marketing management to help drive strategic direction and have a close alignment with the field sales organization
• Identify target messaging and qualification improvements as required for overall sales
development program effectiveness
• Utilize digital and inside sales prospecting tools to increase connect rates, timely and relevant messaging and enhance your overall sales network
• Meet predetermined metrics, quotas and sales objectives
• Utilize best in class technology effectively and efficiently to track activity and core metrics
What We’re Seeking
• Speak fluent English, Spanish and/or Italian.
• Educated to degree standard, or have gained the same level of experience operating in a
• Experience in a technology company or prospecting/selling into the technology industry
• Understanding of broad business dynamics and how large, complex companies operate
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone, through email, and social channels
• The ability to think strategically, critically, and leverage data in making decisions
• Detailed, motivated self- starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Basic Understanding of Cloud Technology & Capabilities
• Experience in Inside Sales, Sales Development, or Business Development.
• Tools and technology: Salesforce.com, Insidesales.com, Hoovers, InsideView, Reference View, Eloqua, Microsoft, Google for business.
Our Offer to You
• A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
• The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
• Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
• Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues
and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.