Sales Development Representative - PepsiCo Team
Territory covers: Cumbernauld, Falkirk, Stirling
Salary up to £23k per annum, plus lunch allowance, company car, fuel card (plus other benefits).
Are you results-driven, confident and an excellent negotiator? We are looking for someone to join our fantastic PepsiCo team as a Sales Development Representative.
At McCurrach, we help big brands sell more. Offering field-sales solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world; we are experts at selling in the grocery, financial services and technology industries. You’ll find yourself part of a friendly and supportive team and will always have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and demonstrate your ideas and initiative.
Day-to-day, you will be calling upon independent and convenience stores, representing a range of Walkers Crisps. You will be responsible for building relationships with key decision makers in store, increasing brand awareness, visibility and sales of Walkers crisps. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be directly selling in stores and ensure that effective brand merchandising is in place.
What's in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and career development opportunities, including:
- No weekend working (40 hours, Monday to Friday)
- 23 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Mobile phone & tablet
- Tax free lunch allowance
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Company pension scheme
- Access to discounted private healthcare
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity leave and flexible start/finish times)
- Access to our newly launched Employee Benefits portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are confident, results-driven and have excellent time-management. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience within a customer-facing or direct sales role. However, we believe that with the right attitude you can excel in our team, as we pride ourselves on training and developing our colleagues.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Evidence of Right to Work in the UK
- Manual Driving Licence
Apply now and take this opportunity to be part of our team!