Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning helps organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s product suite and services in order to articulate the value of our solutions and secure a meeting for the Enterprise Sales Team.
- The ability to co-ordinate and manage a detailed engagement plan.
- Update prospect interaction in our CRM to ensure efficient lead management and analysis.
- Driven to meet or exceed targets set by management.
Do you fit this profile?
- A Degree qualification in any discipline (full training will be provided) OR 2 year’s work experience within a similar target based environment.
- IT literate, previous experience of the Microsoft suite of programs
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. A professional telephone manner is essential.
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.