Your role in helping us shape the future:
Are you up to the challenge?
- Receive customer-signed documents, coordinate and track final checks and handle execution by Intelsat; distribute fully executed contracts to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Perform quality assurance checks on contracts to detect and correct any errors or omissions, bringing issues to the attention of Contracts Managers or Attorneys for correction.
- Review customer-signed contracts to ensure that no modifications have been made by customer, attach any missing pages or appendices and ensure that the contract is complete and ready for next steps (RA check, capacity lock and Intelsat signature, etc.).
- Process signed contracts through SFDC process, upload fully executed contracts to Legal document management system and Oracle.
- Prepare email and/or correspondence to customers as directed.
- Maintain and update physical archives and electronic contract management systems using various tools including Excel, SFDC, Oracle, EchoSign, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with staff in the United States as necessary to support the execution of contracts and other documents by Intelsat’s UK entity.
- Handle the UK entity notarizing and apostiling process as related to contractual matters.
- Handle issuance of Master Service Agreements and assist as needed with drafting of basic contracts, and releasing contracts via EchoSign.
- Assist contract administrators and colleagues in all sales regions as required.
- Provide general administrative assistance as needed to Legal Department on special projects (i.e., due diligence)
You should definitely have:
- A high school or vocational school diploma.
- At least three years of experience in a corporate administrative capacity (a 4-year degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience will be considered).
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite of products with proven ability to work with relationship, workflow and documents management applications.
- Effective and professional English langue communication skills both oral and in written.
- Excellent quality of work with attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and work methodically and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in the management of electronic and physical archives or have the ability to learn this skill rapidly upon hire.
- Cultural sensitivity and flexibility, with the ability to deal professionally and efficiently with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime during month-end closing periods to ensure customer-signed contracts are processed and booked.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in a legal or business affairs role within an international sales-oriented company (especially a high-tech company).
What it’s like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.