£330 a day potential earnings!
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Consultant to actively seek out and engage new business prospects. You will provide digital design and marketing solutions to new and existing customers.
We are a rapidly growing start up, tech based company who specializes in Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing and Web Design. Over the last 12 months we have expanded across the UK and Europe we now plan to expand our reach even further. You as the Sales Consultant will benefit from potential management opportunities, ongoing training, European travel, expenses and much more. We always put our staff first and in return we expect great results from the people we work with. Now is a great time to join a rapidly growing company.
- Present, promote and sell Web Design and Digital Marketing services using solid facts, statistics and information to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their digital needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments within the company.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven experience within sales, ideally a tech based sales role.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Design and Digital Marketing (Not essential).
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the clients needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Please apply using the email - firstname.lastname@example.org