Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Location: Peterborough (field based)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 plus commission,car, mobile, laptop & additional benefits
Doosan Industrial Vehicles UK, a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment, is currently seeking an experienced Business Manager to join their team based in Peterborough.
Our Business Managers are second to none at building relationships and keeping our B2B customers happy. They know how important delivering our promises for our customers is, and work closely with all areas of the business to ensure achieve this.
The role will be ideal for an experienced Key Account Manager and/or Territory Sales Manager with a background in capital equipment, materials handling or forklift sales.
The Sales/Business Development Manager duties will include the below:
- Development of a sales/prospecting plan for the territory, aimed at contacting sufficient prospects to deliver agreed sales, service and hire targets, together with agreed profitability
- Maintenance of a personal contact management system that secures sufficient appointments, surveys and quotations and completion of all relevant paperwork
- Conversion of quotations and identification of other opportunities to secure sales of a balanced portfolio of products and services to new and existing customers
- Seek and identify additional business opportunities
The successful Sales/Business Development Manager will have the following skills/ attributes:
- A proven track record within FLT (Forklift Truck) and Capital Equipment sales
- Holder of a full and clean driving licence
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT Literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office
In return you’ll receive a competitive basic salary plus commission, 23 days holiday (an extra day is being added every 3 years) plus bank holidays, pension scheme, car, laptop, mobile plus additional benefits.
**To be considered for the role of Sales/Business Development Manager please submit your CV today via the APPLY button below**
Doosan Industrial Vehicles UK is one of the top 5 manufacturers in the UK, and we aim to be one of the top manufacturers in the world. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future, so we grow as our people grow. As such we are keen to develop our people to achieve all that they can out of their career aspirations.