- Creating and deliver the sales strategy for assigned accounts.
- Produce an annual forecast for each account.
- Produce an annual Account Plan for each account.
- Deliver the Annual Order Intake targets for each account.
Financial and Business responsibilities:
- Develop robust sales strategies, tactics and capture plans to support order intake and gross margin targets.
- Deliver the order intake and gross margin for each assigned account.
- Update the CRM (weekly) for all prospects within the assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain an accurate monthly funnel and forecast.
- Process new bids as per SST Bids and Proposals Process.
- Provide Sales input and direction to company S&OP process.
Customer & Capture Plan Responsibilities
- Operate effectively in both domestic and export markets.
- Conduct regular visits with all assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, in particular a demonstrated ability to engage successfully up to VP level.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, presentation, organisational and multitasking skills
- Enforce and oversee the Capture Plan policy for key opportunities including key win themes, contact plans, competitive information and key activities to secure orders in a timely manner.
- Be able to identify and capture new prospects and accounts.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Multi-Year Business plan (MYB).
- Provide recommendations on and participation in potential teaming, alliance and M&A opportunities to address both short-term order capture and longer term strategic positioning.
- Ability to conduct contract negotiations
Characteristics and Competencies:
Note: This job description summarizes the main aspects of the job, but does not cover all the duties that the jobholder may be required to perform.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.