JOB TITLE: Sales Associate
As a Sales Associate, you will maintain outstanding customer service as per company standards, achieve individual sales goals, drive team collaboration, maintain True Religion merchandising standards, and safeguard company assets.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in completing price changes within the department.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; making correct change; processing refunds, exchanges and voids; and issuing gift certificates and credit slips.
- Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day reports for management.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and stock location in-store and in the back stockroom.
- Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking and display. Communicate all damages and wrong shipments to store management.
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, fold t-shirts and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
- Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with working in a luxury retail environment and its customers
- Goal Oriented: you work hard and strategize in order to achieve daily, monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Upbeat: you always have a positive and welcoming attitude towards peers and customers.
- Brand Knowledgeable: you know our brand like the back of your hand including all fits and styles.
- Fashionable: you are current with trends and are able to make styling recommendations to the customer.
- Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of retail sales experience
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11 kilograms and climbing a ladder