Sales Assistants with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
· We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Italy and India.
· We trade digital stock with the customer on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
· We are passionate about our stock, our customers, and our colleagues.
· We work as one big community using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve.
· We never stand still – Our product lines, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
· You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
· You are a reliable and trustworthy retail assistant, able to support your management
· You are a pro-active and flexible colleague
· You genuinely love working with like-minded customers
· You would like to move into a supervisory position one day
· You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
About the role
· Report to your Store Manager
· Receive on the job training and access to a competency framework
· Ensure that our frontline service is exciting and attentive
· Receive regular performance reviews
· Travel to stores to gain experience or give support
· Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
Applying for the role
· If you are not saying to yourself “this is the perfect job for me” then do not apply
· If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate