Location: 9 Garston Park Parade, St Albans, WD25 9LQ
Salary: Negotiable pay rate depending on experience Salary depending on age:
16 - 18: £5.00 per hour
18 - 20: £6.50 per hour
21 +: £8.25 per hour
Hours of Work: Shift patterns will vary according to the stores trading hours
About the Company:
Our client was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks and Hertfordshire areas.
They currently have over 60 shops and are expanding the brand. They hope to have an additional 20 shops in the near future. They believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service.
They are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for food and customer service to join their team.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• Greet customers and create an inviting experience.
• Receive and check daily deliveries.
• Assisting with the management of branch stock and produce.
• Maintaining shop displays.
• Have excellent knowledge and understanding of products.
• Preparation of food in line with the specification.
• Food and produce quality control.
• Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
• The ability to work efficiently within a team.
• Cash handling, and till operation.
Sales Assistant Requirements:
• Previous experience in retail and food handling is advantageous however not essential as full ongoing training will be provided
• Successful candidates must be flexible and be able to work weekends if required
Sales Assistant Benefits:
• Free Lunch for employees 50% discount on all shop-based products
• Company pension scheme
• The opportunity for outstanding individuals to advance within their growing company
If you think that you are suitable for this Sales Assistant role, please apply now!