Competitive - Team Players Wanted!
If you have a winning mentality and are looking for an opportunity where you can transfer that into the workplace, this could be right up your street!
Office Location: Old Eldon Square, Newcastle City Centre
Requirements: Applicants must be 18+ & available full-time
Complete One is an award-winning events promotions firm based in Newcastle City Centre. We are the proud sponsors of Newcastle Falcons and scrum-half Sonatane Takulua. We are passionate about sport and we believe there are many transferable skills between business and sports;
- A winning mentality
- A competitive nature
- A strong work ethic
We believe it is our competitive spirit and winning mentality that has been the driving force behind our success. We have big goals and want to be the best! We are looking for like-minded individuals.
Experience in customer service or sales would be an advantage, however not necessary as you will receive first class product and sales training through one on one coaching with a personal mentor, tutorials, conference calls, business seminars, and client and In-house workshops.
As a Sales Assistant you will enjoy:
- An excellent working environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from the management team
- A very social culture with weekly team nights
- An upward mobility path with a personal business mentor
- Frequent bonuses, incentives & prizes
- UK and international travel opportunities
As a Sales Assistant, you will function in multiple roles that support the performance of our promotional campaigns.
- You will be the face of our clients at our promotional events.
- You will be responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction for all customers.
- You will be required to maintain a strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Be knowledgeable about competitive offers and provide critical market feedback
- Handling inquiries from customers
- Completing sales
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
Submit your CV by clicking the apply button, applications must include a contact number and email address. For more information visit our website: www.completeone.co.uk and social media pages.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OFFICE & FIELD BASED POSITION AT PRE-BOOKED EVENT VENUES*
For legal reasons, applicants must be 18 or over. Applicants successful at the initial stage will be invited to attend an assessment day. As this is still a part of the interview process and helps towards making a final decision applicants will not be compensated and expenses will not be covered. Applicants must be able to commute to Newcastle Centre daily. Our contractors are all self-employed and paid on commission only for their completed sales, all earnings are uncapped therefore the more you put in the more you get out!
KEYWORDS: Customer service, promotions, events, retail, sales, in-store promotions, telesales, inbound sales, outbound sales, direct sales, marketing, events promotions, sales advisor, customer service assistant, sales representatives, customer service representative, retail sales, Management, Graduate, events promotions, team leader, supervisor.
OTE + Bonuses