Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Part Time and Full Time available
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that where possible customer inquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- To assess and resolve inquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone, but also by other electronic access channels, to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- To gather knowledge of products to improve sales
- To encourage phone call sales
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to the Team Leader for service improvements
- Maintain electronic and written databases of letters and forms received, information given and complaints made, to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers
- Handling in bound and outbound calls
- Deal with a variety of inbound customer inquiries, showing empathy and providing solutions.
- Work on a first call resolution approach.
- Listen and analyse customer’s inquiries to determine the customer’s needs.
This is to cover Christmas requirements