Do you have experience in a sales environment?
Are you interested in starting a career in sales? (no cold calling)
It's an exciting time for us as our operations, both in the UK and globally continue to expand... and we're seeking an ambitious and talented individual like you to support us on our upward journey.
We are currently looking for an energetic, proactive Sales Agent to join our fast-paced sales team, with the opportunity to earn a basic annual salary of £18,190.00 per annum plus additional monthly commission payments.
Whether you are an experienced call centre advisor, a telesales professional or have no experience in sales at all we would like to hear from you. With on-the-job training, mentoring, support and opportunities to develop your career - Copart is the Company for you.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Effectively process and administrate enquires from customers who have expressed an interest in selling their vehicles through our website.
- Make adequate checks on HPI and DVLA sites to ensure the vehicle to be purchased is free from financial agreements, verified as correct for mileage and categorisation.
- Conducting negotiation via telephone in order to achieve the best possible price for customer vehicles.
- Ensure customer invoicing details are accurate and where applicable, that the customer has been supplied with Copart's standard terms and conditions.
- Processing payments as directed by Copart Direct Web Manager and Web / Field Agents.
- You will be expected to work a shift pattern based on a 7-day week.
Sales Agent | Sales | Selling | Customer Service | Commission | Automotive | Car Sales | Business Development | Call Centre | Sales | Sales Admin | Communication | Telephony | IT Literate | Negotiation | Inbound | Administration | Call Handling
- Monthly Commission structure.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan (after qualifying period).
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
….as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Opportunity to earn monthly commission payments.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable administration skills and experience.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficient.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast-paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on the combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry-leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
18,190.00 - 18,190.00 per year
See job spec
See job spec