Salary: From £15,000 - £17,080 basic pro rota
Job type: Full-time/Part-time hours
Do you have a passion to work in retail and enjoy engaging with new people on a daily basis? O2 is one of the world’s most innovative and prestigious companies putting customers at the heart of everything they do. TTMPSL are O2’s largest franchise - operating 37 retail stores across the UK.
What we offer:
- Lucrative earning potential with uncapped bonus.
- Staff discount on products and accessories, plus friends & family discount.
- Flexible hours available in line with business needs.
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals.
- Full training provided and continuous development.
- Induction course for all new starters.
- Be a brand advocate of O2 products and understand what we offer as a business and keeping up to date with changes.
- Working through the customer journey to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer experience in store.
- Provide on - going technical support to deliver the shopping experience that creates fans.
- Working to store targets by selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and understanding way.
- Being aware of your own and the team’s performance and how it contributes to the company’s overall success. (Don’t worry, we have an app that helps you with this!).
- Using in store systems and following company processes – taking ownership of what you do, as well ensuring you are compliant in opening, closing and operating the store.
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to make strong connections with our customers, providing a service/experience that goes way beyond the norm.
- The patience's and empathy to listen - matching products and services to different needs.
- A passion for the mobile world which will excite our customers and put smiles on the faces of everyone who walks through our door.
- A personality who gets on well with everyone they meet, enjoying being part of a close-knit team that likes to have fun.
- A love for learning all about the latest tech and showing our customers what it can really do.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our teams are at the forefront of everything we do, and we are always looking out for talented people to join our teams. Just like our customers we want to offer our employees a great experience whilst they are with us, so besides the amazing benefits, rewards and great training, there is so much more to what we do.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, apply today by submitting your CV.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!