Glasgow City Centre - Immediate Start
Fed up of applying for work and not hearing back?
Want to start a career and start earning?
Want to earn while gaining valuable customer service and sales skills?
Our client is looking for at least 12 people to immediately join their busy Glasgow office due to an increase in their clients' demand throughout 2020.
They are currently expanding and have had roles become available representing their fun and lively company, in the event sales and customer service sector.
Candidates must be;
- Great at working with customers
- Over the age of 18
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Want to deliver high standards of customer service
- Driven and motivated
- Willing to learn and take on board constructive criticism
Responsibilities of a Sales Advisor:
- Engage with customers face to face at various different events
- Build a rapport with customers
- Use problem solving skills to overturn customers
- Perform a short presentations on the product/service and client you will be representing
- Attend morning meetings and set your own goals
They offer coaching for all applicants and mentor them in all aspects of their clients and customers so a lack of experience won't hold you back. They will show you how to get the most out of them, the role and their commission only pay structure.
Other benefits include:
- You earn every time you make a sale, on average most sales advisors can make £18k-£28k in their first year
- Career progression opportunities
- Invites to exclusive events
- Opportunities to travel abroad and around the UK
- Exciting and fun team environment
If you would like to know more about this self-employed role or would like to be considered, then please click the apply button and provide us with your most up to date CV.