Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of good, better, and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
We are currently recruiting for a full time, experienced Sales Administrator to join our Sales & Marketing team based at our Yorkshire head office in Wakefield.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, performance relation bonus and a range of benefits.
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, the successful Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales & Marketing department.
- Assisting in the preparation of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales function.
- Providing general administration support to the Sales and Marketing department.
- Maintaining departmental records and filing, archiving and data retrieval systems ensuring that information is stored and filed in line with the Avant Homes data protection policy.
- Providing confidential, administrative and secretarial support services to the Sales and Marketing Director to maximise their time and attention to leading the sales function to deliver its goals and objectives.
- Co-ordination of Sales and Marketing Directors' meetings and agendas
- Contributing to the development and improvement of defined administrative procedures to meet company policy and quality standards and improvements.
- Working as part of the wider administration and support team helping other administrative staff as required to ensure the delivery of a fully-effective administration function for the business.
The ideal candidate
The successful Sales Administrator will be used to working in a fast-paced environment whilst also possessing the ability to learn and develop knowledge of the Avant Homes business.
Previous experience of working within similar role for a housebuilder or estate agency would be highly desirable.
To be considered for this role you must also possess:
- Extensive knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing requirements - on busy days you may be required to stay later to assist the department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire, and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 750 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Sales Administrator and be part of something extraordinary!
Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different