About the Company:
Fundamentals was set up by two engineers in 1992 to solve a problem, and that’s what we’ve been doing ever since. We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our expanding team.
About the Sales Administrator Role:
A key part of the sales team, you will liaise with customers, suppliers, and internal departments to support the team in delivering a high-quality customer experience. You will be responsible for monitoring the sales and order processes, ensuring that sales tasks are actioned from enquiry through to order. You will ensure the CRM database is kept up to date, prepare reports and coordinate the sales inbox. You will coordinate tender portals, as well as preparing tender responses. You will ensure our products are delivered on time, supporting with the export process when required.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
• You will be the first point of contact for sales enquiries, as well as answering the phone and greeting customers, so the ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner is essential
• Experienced and highly organised administrator
• Able to prioritise tasks and work independently
• Ideally, you will have five GCSEs (grades C or Level 4 and above) including Maths and English
• Sound knowledge of MS packages
• Previous experience of Sage, ACT! or another CRM tool (Advantageous)
• Previous experience with technical drawings and exports (Advantageous)
• Above all, you will be an advocate for creating and maintaining great customer relationships.
Sales Administrator Benefits:
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Company sick pay on completion of probation
• Discretionary bonus scheme linked to company profits
• Life Assurance
• 24/7 Employee Helpline
Based at our friendly office in Swindon, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team. As one of the top 50 companies to work for in the South West, we want to keep making Fundamentals a great place to work and we live our company values every day, most importantly ‘Have Fun and Be Happy!’
Due to the current pandemic we will be conducting our recruitment processes remotely and this role is likely to be home based for the next few months. Beyond that the successful candidate will need to be able to work from our Swindon office.
If you think that you are suitable for this Sales Administrator role, please apply now!