- Attend weekly sales/build meetings at head office, taking notes of meeting and distributing same
- Ensuring weekly the contract chasing sheets are available in good time for the weekly sales/build
- Updating build forecast dates onto Coins in readiness for weekly sales/build
- Issuing to all sites, Area Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager and Sales & Marketing Director, weekly build forecast updates.
- Update all sites price lists, including sales status and build forecast month
- Update all incentive sheets – sales advisor and sales manager sheets for every release/re-release
- To serve notice in the absence of the Sales Office Manager
- Responsible for completing weekly reports in the absence of the Sales Office Manager
- Provide training to any new sales advisors joining the organisation on: Coins, 4P, Sales M Drive and all paperwork and processes the sales advisor will use
- Ensure all new starters have PPE and People Safe devices which are duly registered and that advisors know how to operate the People Safe device.
- Ensure all new starters have Coins access, 4P access, IT user names and passwords ready for their start date
- Order uniform for new starters and manage uniform for existing staff eg: replacements etc.
- Compile stationary orders for all sites including ordering of light bulbs for sales office, show homes and stock houses as required
- Assist ASMs in setting up new sales offices to ensure all paperwork is available and that set up is consistent across all sites
- Set up peer groups for holiday/absence reporting through Kiers system and maintaining same
- A clear, effective and professional communicator in both verbal and written communication who is self- motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
- Highly organised, structured and able to effectively time manage themselves in order to work to demanding deadlines
- Develop a good understanding of the administrative process to understand the connectivities and links and to contribute and suggest improvements as appropriate to the administrative processes to the Sales Office Manager
- A positive and proactive style and attitude that is able to respond well to pressure and demands of colleagues
- The ability to build rapport with a range of people and develop strong working relationships based on mutual respect and trust, communicating in a professional and appropriate manner with colleagues, internal departments, external contacts and customers
- To be well presented with a professional manner
- A positive and proactive individual who is self- motivated, target driven, efficient and decisive with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- To contribute positively in team activities, meetings and discussions.
- Positively promote Kier and the company values.
- A high standard of literacy and numeracy demonstrated through minimum GCSEs is required.
- A high level of accuracy is considered essential in this role as is a meticulous attention to detail.
- During periods of holiday, handover in good time with effective notes to the Sales Office Manager and fellow Sales Administrator to ensure continuous delivery of time sensitive services
- Be able to demonstrate the use of: email, word, excel, internet and be computer literate.
- Experience of Coins/Oracle and 4P is desirable
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate (globally) across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange , we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index .
With a head office at Tempsford Hall in Bedfordshire and a network of 88 UK offices (105 globally) Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing over 21,000 people, with a turnover of over £4bn and an order book of £9.5bn, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service (or asset management) contracts in the country.
For more information visit www.kier.co.uk
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.